Poison Ivy is a plant that contains a resin which will penetrate the skin and cause a skin reaction in people who are allergic to it generally appearing 8-48 hours after contact or 5 hours to 15 days after touching the plant. Poison ivy can spread and can often be contagious for a period of time after first contact. The usual symptoms of poison ivy are: itching, red streaks, small raised bumps or blisters.
Treatment Options: Poison Ivy is often treated by cold compresses, oral and topical cortisones, and antihistamines.
Spread Awareness About Aesthetic Dermatology
Regular Training & Skill Upgradation
Short-Term Courses for PG Students & Budding Dermatologist
Organising Industry Interface & Conferences